Friday, April 6, 2007

That beautiful hair!




As a boring blond, I am always envious of striking hair, and these two children are a perfect example! Anna, the oldest, is such a beauty, and a helper I would kill for with my little ones! Robbie, the youngest, was all smiles and even posed for me while playing! That rarely happens with a three year old! Not only did I get to photograph this gorgeous family, but I got to do it at one of the most beautiful new parks in Jacksonville. Meg, the mother of these two gorgeous children, told me about this spot, and let me just say, when its finished it will be such a great spot for families and artists alike! If you get a chance to take the kids or just go down to relax, the park is Alpine Groves and it has a great play area for the kids and some gorgeous areas down by the river.


No comments: