Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I have the Greatest Clients!


As some of you already know I was at PPA Convention (professional photographers of America)this past week. An incredible education seminar and the largest photography expo in the world. Can you imagine me in that??? My husband begged me not to take the business credit card!

Anywho...my first night there, I get a call from one of my cleints, they had just picked up there images after having them framed. The two of them were so excited and I have to admit, it was contagious! I asked them to send me pictures of what they looked like, I had to see! Needless to say, they look gorgeous...the frames that is {Ok, the portrait is pretty stinkin' great too}. I just love seeing what wonderful things you guys do, and even more than that, I love to know you are enjoying the art, and cherishing it! I think thats what I love most about photography, as our familes change, kids get older, portraits document all of that. I think if you asked anyone over the age of 70 what there most valuable possessions are, they would say photographs! {Yes, grandma, yours are in the mail, I promise!}

Anyways, thank you to the "G" family for sharing this with me, and reminding me what I love about my job...and for doing it right before a conference! What a rush...

2 comments:

Katie said...

This looks awesome Kelly! What a great shot. Such sweet clients to send you a pic. Their mantle looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love it girl!